NaNo Day 3

Wrapping up Day three of NaNo, and it was a busy busy day. This was the last official meeting of the year for CRW, my RWA Chapter. Next month there will only be a Christmas party, so today, in addition to the two workshop formate we usually have every month, we also had a special breakfast workshop and a book signing afterwards. Since the meeting is in Charlotte, a little over an hour drive from where I am, that meant leaving very very early to make it on time. I also spent some time at the book signing to support our published authors. It was lots of fun, but I came home late and exhausted, so this was my first bad writing day.

I didn't make my 2k goal for the day, but I think I'm still on track for the actual NaNo goal, so that is good. I'm hosting a write-in tomorrow at the Library, so hopefully I will be able to make up for some of the slack.

Well, here is the current progress:
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
5032 / 50,000
(10.6%)


I hope everyone else had a more productive writing day than I did. (weekends are when you're supposed to catch up from the crazyness of the week, right?)

Keep pounding out those words!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GRAVE WAR is here!

What's Next?

GRAVE DANCE Contest and extended excerpt!