It was a great birthday

Thanks everyone who sent me birthday wishes! I was traveling day of, but they made the day after feel like a second birthday. I had an absolutely wonderful birthday. Writers tend to be the biggest fans, and I was in total fan girl mode on Tuesday.

As well as being my birthday, Tuesday was the release day for Black Magic Sanction by Kim Harrison. I am a huge fan of the Hollows series, so I decided to spend a chunk of my birthday at Kim's release party. I had a great time, snagged a personalized copy of Kim's new book, got my picture with Kim, and even ended up on her website. Then I went home and devoured the book. It was great.

This year is going to be a big one, and there is a lot to do, so I better get back to it. Have a great weekend everyone!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thats great! Glad you had such a great birthday! I've heard of the series but is it for adults? or teens too?

Popular posts from this blog

GRAVE WAR is here!

What's Next?

GRAVE DANCE Contest and extended excerpt!