A quick Sneak-Peek of GRAVE WITCH and the KISS of DEATH winner!

Well, you've been asking for it, and I have permission, so I am now releasing the first sneak-peek of Grave Witch. The book is still a little over five months from release date, so I only have permission to release a very short except, but I hope you enjoy this quick preview of the book. Closer to the release date I should be uploading a longer excerpt (hopefully I will get permission to release the entire first chapter). By the way, if you will be at ComicCon 2010, you will be among the first to read the first chapter as my publisher will be giving it out there. Be on the lookout!

Now, without further ado, please click here to read the excerpt. Enjoy, and check back often for more updates!

Switching gears, I'd like to now announce the winner of my recent contest. I employed a random number generator for fairness, and the winner of the signed copy of Rachel Caine's KISS of DEATH is:

Bookie, who wrote, "I found your blog through All Things Urban Fantasy. I'd like to see a post about the agency model that's being adopted by publishers. Thanks for the giveaway."

Congrats Bookie! Please send me an email at Contests(AT)Kalayna(DOT)Com with the mailing address where you'd like me to ship the book.

Thank you everyone who entered the contest and provided great topics/questions! I have a consolation prize (of sorts) for those of you who didn't win. As conference season has arrived, I've ordered a ton of bookmarks--probably more than I can ever give away at this year's cons. So if you would like bookmarks for Once Bitten, Twice Dead, and Grave Witch, email me at Contests(AT)Kalayna(DOT)Com with the subject "BOOKMARKS". Please include a mailing address were you'd like me to send the bookmarks.

Have a great Monday everyone!

Comments

Jackie said…
Congratulations to Bookie!!!


jackie b central texas

Popular posts from this blog

GRAVE WAR is here!

What's Next?

GRAVE DANCE Contest and extended excerpt!