One more day until GRAVE WAR

 It's hard to believe that GRAVE WAR hits shelves tomorrow! I'm so excited to share this final chapter of Alex's story with you. I'm also extremely nervous as I'm anxious to hear what you think of how everything concludes.  It's been about a year since I first turned in this book, and yet I'm more anxious now than when I wrote "the end" and sent it off to my publisher. Then it was done, but not "done done." I knew it still had many more eyes that would look over it and I would see it again and still work on it. Over the months that followed there were revisions and edits. But now all of those have been done for over half a year. I haven't actually seen it in print yet (with covid and all, I haven't gotten any advance copies) so some of you may see the final project before I do! (Amazon says my copy will arrive on Thursday.) Now, this story is headed out into the world to your hands (or ereaders) and I can't wait for you to get a chance to read it. I'm also scared because I really hope you love it. It was quite a tumultuous journey at times, but thank you for being here for it until the end. (And also welcome to any just arriving and discovering Alex and her friends--don't start Grave War though. I'd say this series definitely needs to be read in order.) 

Thank you everyone. I hope you enjoy the book when it releases tomorrow! 



Comments

Anonymous said…
I’m looking forward to this but I’m also sad the series is ending. I have the collection on audio, and the book is not available today on Audible. I’m not sure what the issue is but I’ll keep checking back.
Jeremy said…
Having just finished Grave War, I'm naturally still in tears, equal parts of happy with the way Alex's story ended and incredibly sad that it's over. I will miss this series a very great deal, but I look forward to more from you. Thank you for so many years of great storytelling.

Popular posts from this blog

GRAVE WAR is here!

The Revision Game, Part one--2nd drafts: The Big Picture

What's Next?