Is accomplished related to exhausted?

I (mostly) finished two really huge projects today that I had on the back-burner for a little too long, so I am feeling very accomplished at the moment but I also have that foggy feeling behind my eyes like I'm teetering on the edge of burn out. I suppose that happens when you devote seventeen or so hours a day, several days in a row, to the same task. It is nice to feel like I really got something done though...I'd been going through a bit of a monotonous dry spell for a couple days.

Now to get on with the other things that need to be done. *glances at the list* Or maybe later...

The good news is it's Friday, so I don't have to feel guilty about not being productive over the weekend. Plus, my chapter meeting is this weekend, so I'm really looking forward to that. (And I should be getting my pro pin this weekend--very exciting.)

Well, now I think I'm going to indulge in some completely useless activity...like playing the new pokemon (Yes, I know I'm a dork) or tackle something on my TBR pile.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Accomplished and exhausted truly go hand in hand. The good part about it is that even though you are exhausted, you will probably still feel good about yourself.

Popular posts from this blog

GRAVE WAR is here!

The Revision Game, Part one--2nd drafts: The Big Picture

What's Next?