The first twenty minutes

Just a short post here.

The clock hit 12:01 on November 1st about twenty minutes ago initiating the beginning of NaNoWriMo, so I pulled up a brand new word document and wrote the first couple paragraphs of my new novel.

Being a 'responsible adult' (yeah right) I now have to turn in so I can get up for work in the morning, but waiting for NaNo to start is a thrill much like children anticipating Christmas morning.

So here is my very first word count for this NaNo season. It's not much, but it was only a few minutes of writing, and its something.
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
318 / 50,000
(0.4%)


Goodnight everyone, and good luck to those of you burning to midnight-oil to boost your first wordcount of NaNo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GRAVE WAR is here!

The Revision Game, Part one--2nd drafts: The Big Picture

What's Next?