NaNoWeen

For the last few years, Halloween has become 'NaNoWeen' for me. There is still dressing up and giving out candy, but at the stroke of midnight, it is officially November and the writing begins.

My Co-Ml and I hosted the annual Kick-off party in our region today. We gave out cool (or at least, I thought they were cool) goody-bags and we played several 'games' like draw your inner editor in jail
(or in some way locked away where he/she can't bother you) and sealed plot ninja gifts (where everyone wrote a plot twist and sealed it in an envelope which were then randomly distributed for Wrimos in their darkest hour of writer's block.) We had a great turn out and a lot of fun. As you can see in the pictures, fellow Tri Mu Tori and NL Berger dressed up with me, but luckily we weren't the only ones (though we did get some interesting looks walking into B&N.)

Well, midnight is almost here. I can hardly wait! Are all of you out there participating in the challenge with me ready? Get your thinking hats and writing, uh, gloves(?) on. The madness is about to begin!

Comments

Tyhitia Green said…
I really had fun. I couldn't stop running my mouth. :-D The costumes were excellent, but I liked yours the best; especially those awesome boots! Everything was great, the treats, chatting, exercises, etc. Okay, off to write.

And I noticed on the sidebar that you are pantsing?? After that great description of the previous novel?? ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

GRAVE WAR is here!

The Revision Game, Part one--2nd drafts: The Big Picture

What's Next?