My ConCarolinas Schedule

I know I've promised a post full of pictures and recaps from the Steampunk World's Fair convention I recently attended, but sorry, this isn't that post. That post is coming, so check back.  In the meantime, I just learned that my ConCarolinas schedule is up and realized the convention is only thirteen days away, so I'm diverting from the blog silence to post my schedule here for you.

For those of you unfamiliar with ConCarolinas, it is a great little scifi/fantasy con held annually in Charlotte. This year the con will be held on June 4-6th, and it looks like a bunch of great panels, events, and guests (ahem) have been lined up. If you plan on attending the con, look for me at the following panels:

Friday
  • 06:00 pm A Character`s Best Friend: Creating familiars and other animal sidekicks.
  • 08:00 pm Scary Monsters and Super Freaks: Creating monsters in your writing - and where have all the scary monsters gone?
Saturday
  • 9:00 am I`ll Write It Tomorrow: How to keep a good writing work ethic. Do not put off until tomorrow what you can write today!
  • 1:00 pm Steampunk Literature: How steam is taking over the writing world! What steampunk books should you be reading?
  • 7:00 pm Why We Love Our Vamps: Why vampires are no longer the evil creatures of the night but are now the boys next door.
  • 8:00 pm I Like the Dark: The appeal of dark fantasy and how to write it.
Sunday
  • 3:00 pm Gimme a Break: What are the best ways a beginner can break into the writing business?
  • 4:00 pm Don`t Be a Noob: Common mistakes beginners make when starting in the writing business.

Looks like I'll be busy. ^_^  When I'm not speaking on panels, I do have a table where I'll be signing books (and most likely selling books) and giving away freebie items. Please, if you see me at the table, stop by and chat. If I get lonely/bored at the table, I'm likely to abandon it and go play at the con.

Well, I hope to see a lot of you at the con. Check back for more updates, and of course that promised post on SPWF!

Comments

Tyhitia Green said…
Look for me on Saturday. :-D

LOL. Seriously, my word verification is --picard. :-D

Popular posts from this blog

GRAVE WAR is here!

The Revision Game, Part one--2nd drafts: The Big Picture

What's Next?