GRAVE MEMORY ARC WINNERS

Wow, you guys are awesome. Between the Goodreads blog and the blogger blog there were over 100 reviews entered. Thank you everyone who reviewed one of my books and entered the contest! I wish I could give you all copies. Unfortunately, I only have the two ARCs. So, on to what you are all waiting for.

I cranked up the random number generator and it picked two reviews. Congratulations:

-Eileen with your review at: http://speakcoffeetome.blogspot.com/2012/04/grave-witch.html
and
-proud_farmgirl with your review at: Amazon (it was a really long link)

Please send me an email at CONTESTS (AT) KALAYNA (DOT) COM with who you would like me to sign the book to and shipping information.  I'll get the ARCs in the mail asap.

Thank you again everyone who entered and please check back tomorrow: I'll be putting out a call for minions to help me spread the word with free bookmarks! (And, of course, everyone who volunteers will get free stuff.)

Happy Monday everyone!

[ETA sorry this is going up so late--I wondered why no one was commenting. I hit save instead of publish. **headdesk**]

Comments

VRamirez said…
Thanks for the contest now I will have to wait for it to come out! Any chance we are gonna get a sneak peak at the first chapter? Love your books!

Popular posts from this blog

GRAVE WAR is here!

The Revision Game, Part one--2nd drafts: The Big Picture

What's Next?