Online Live Release Party chat winners

Hey everyone. I just wrapped up the Live Release party on Google Air. Thank you everyone who attended and major thanks to everyone who asked questions and saved me from talking to myself for an hour. I apologize for the sound quality--I should have tested things out more but 8pm crept up on me. I announced winners to the FMT contests as well as prize winners during the release. If you are one of them, please write me at CONTESTS (AT) KALAYNA (DOT) COM.

In case you missed the announcement, those winners were:
Release party winners: Heather and Derek
Blood and Bullets winner: Molly
Hard Day's Knight winner: Sophie
Eli Monpress omnibus winner: Elizabeth.

Congrats all winners and thank you again everyone who attended the release!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GRAVE WAR is here!

What's Next?

GRAVE DANCE Contest and extended excerpt!