Bookmarks

With only 8 days left before I leave for Dragon*Con, I finally did it. I designed and ordered bookmarks.

This is my first venture into having something professionally printed and in any kind of none internet based advertising for my book. I've been meaning to do it for months now, but I kept talking myself out of it. Nothing like waiting until the last minute. I haven't seen the final product yet (of course) but if I like the way they turn out, I should have a thousand bookmarks to give out during Dragon.

If you will be attending Dragon*Con this year and want a bookmark, track me down. I'll carry a handful at all times. Also, if you don't see me around, I'll be leaving a stash of bookmarks on the tables in front of the Writer Track and the Dark Fantasy rooms.

I hope to see many of you there!

[I'll probably post pictures of the bookmarks once they come in. If you would like one and won't be attending Dragon*Con, stay tuned--I'll probably have a contest some time soon!]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GRAVE WAR is here!

The Revision Game, Part one--2nd drafts: The Big Picture

What's Next?