Friday, December 11, 2015

Grave Visions Excerpt

Grave Visions: An Alex Craft Novel
We are close enough to start counting down the days until the release of GRAVE VISIONS. Or at least, I am excited enough to count the days. It will hit shelves on February 2nd, so as of today, there are only 52 days until the release. Yay! I can't wait.

With that in mind, I think it is about time to release an excerpt. Who wants a sneak peek?

CLICK HERE to read the first chapter of Grave Visions.

I hope you enjoy it! And check back soon. I recently received a couple advance reading copies of the book that I will be giving away right here, on the blog,  so be sure to be on the look out for that contest opportunity to appear soon! 


Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

YAY!!! I am positively ecstatic that it's almost here!! Can I inquire about Third Blood??? *be gentle* ;)

Silver Charms said...

I can't wait! ^_^ I almost thought I was dreaming when I got an e-mail from amazon that I could pre-order it again.

Berls said...

OMG this is like the best christmas present ever, I thought I was dreaming!! Will it be on audio too?!

kitsense said...

The ebook doesn't seem to be released until Feb 25?! Only paperback is releasing Feb 2, is that right?