News and Happenings

Several readers have asked about an electronic version of Once Bitten, and one has now been released on Fictionwise. You can view it here. Or, you can head over to ereader.com where Once Bitten is currently listed as a featured book! (Yes, that exclamation point does denote excitement. I don't know how ereader picks their featured books, but I'm thrilled to see mine up on the front page!)

While I'm linking you to other pages, head over to the Bell Bridge Blog where I'm guest blogging about how I came up with the idea for my Haven Series. Please stop by and check it out.

Also, I am happy to announce the book is back up on Barnes and Noble, so all my links work again. Thanks to those of you who emailed both to let me know about the link glitch, and that everything was working again.

Have a good night everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GRAVE WAR is here!

The Revision Game, Part one--2nd drafts: The Big Picture

What's Next?