We have winners!

We'll, I finally went through all the posts to pull out the entries for the month long NaNo contest held here on the blog.

If you need a refresher on what this contest involved, here are the pertinent facts:
-Everyone who participated on the blog and completed the 50k word challenge during NaNo will be listed in the acknowledgments page of my February release, TWICE DEAD.
-Of those writers, I picked a randomly generated 'grand prize winner' who will receive Self-Editing for Fiction Writers by Renni Browne and Dave King as well as a copy of my up coming release.
-Also, everyone who participated on the blog, regardless of whether they completed the challenge, was entered to win a copy of TWICE DEAD.


Okay, without further ado, time to announce the drawing winners. (Remember, each progress comment earned one 'ticket' in the drawing. There were a total of 109 'tickets'.) The random number generator has spoken, and the winner of a copy of TWICE DEAD is:

Demon Hunter (Tyhitia)

Now for our grand prize winner. Five writers completed the 50k word challenge, and out of them, the winner of Self-Editing for Fiction Writers and a copy of Twice Dead is:

Ginger

Mega congrats to both of you, as well as to the five writers who completed the 50k word challenge, and everyone else who participated and captured words on the page! Thank you so much for hanging out and writing with me this month. I hope you all continue to stop by my blog.

Ginger and Tyhitia, please email me at Kalayna (at) Kalayna (dot) com with an address where I can ship the books. I will not be shipping Twice Dead until February (unless I get ARCs, but most small presses don't have advanced reading copies), but Ginger, I will go ahead and ship the editing book this month.

Okay, it's back to revisions for me. Happy Hump day everyone!

Comments

Ginger said…
This is so exciting! Thank you! I emailed you my snail mail address...
Anonymous said…
congrats Ginger and Deamon Hunter!!!!!!
Tyhitia Green said…
Yay!! Thanks, Kalayana!! :-D E-mailing.

Congrats Ginger! :-D

Thanks, Kailia. ;-D

Popular posts from this blog

GRAVE WAR is here!

The Revision Game, Part one--2nd drafts: The Big Picture

What's Next?