Links to free and sale books!

I hope that everyone is having a very happy holiday season! In the next couple days I'll probably do a post on some of my favorite books of 2011, but for now, I'd like to point you in the direction of some free and or/sale books by some of my favorite authors as well as a special promotion on one of my own books. I've, unfortunately, not had time to read most of the novellas I'm linking to yet, but like I said, favorite authors, so I have a lot of confidence in their quality. 



First up is a free Kate Daniels novella by the writing team published as Ilona Andrews. Someone just directed me to it, and I haven't had time to read it yet, but it's a limited time offer, so I wanted to go ahead and link everyone. (I imagine that has spoilers for those of you not familiar with the series).




Next on the list is the novella Easy Pickings written by Faith Hunter and C. E. Murphy. They both have a special fan discount on their sites. Which you can find HERE (Faith) or HERE (C E Murphy) This is a cross over novella for only 1.99 by two amazing authors.










Karen Chance, author of the Cassandra Palmer and Dorina  Basarab series has an entire page of free short stories and novellas. She offers warnings of which fall where in the series and will contain spoilers, so definitely go check it out!











Lastly, I'm not sure if I mentioned this before on the blog, but for those of you who haven't checked out my Haven novels yet but are interested and members of Amazon Prime, the kindle now has a new lending library, and ONCE BITTEN is on it! So, if you'd like to 'rent' ONCE BITTEN, it is now available.






Enjoy everyone. I hope you're having a happy and safe holiday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GRAVE WAR is here!

The Revision Game, Part one--2nd drafts: The Big Picture

What's Next?