Once Bitten #8 on Dark Fantasy List!

I found out extremely exciting news today. Over at FictionWise, the ebook version of Once Bitten has hit a best seller list! OB is currently listed as #8 on the Dark Fantasy List and #3 on the entire sites top rated list. (Can you see the smile on my face from where you are?)

To celebrate, my publisher released a new version of the Once Bitten book trailer detailing this information as well as including some quotes from reviews. Enjoy!


Also, the second print run is now complete, and Once Bitten is listed as back in stock at both Amazon and Barnes and Noble

Thanks everyone, and have a good night!

Comments

Rachel Vincent said…
Hey Kalayna, I'm so glad you commented on DD today, because it reminded me that I've been meaning to email you! I got the book! Thank you so much!
Kalayna Price said…
You are most welcome. I hope you enjoy it!
Anonymous said…
Hmmmm. I don't know where my post went.

Anyhow...

Congrats on both the placing as the second print. You are sooooooo on you way, girlfriend. ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

GRAVE WAR is here!

The Revision Game, Part one--2nd drafts: The Big Picture

What's Next?