ConCarolinas


This weekend I will be attending ConCarolinas in Charlotte, NC. This is a great little fantasy convention that is close enough to be considered 'local' (and give broke me the option of daytriping.) I attended last year with Tori and Darlene, and we had a great time, so I'm really looking forward to this weekend.

Recently, I've noticed that my views on conventions have changed. In past years, I've gone to cons hoping to learn lots of new cool stuff. While I still hope to learn stuff, the reason I'm looking forward to this con is to connect and see in person writer friends I usually only talk to online. What a change! Among the people I am excited to see are these very cool women (and wonderful writers) Marcia Colette, Misty Massey, and Faith (Gwen) Hunter. If you are near the Charlotte area, you should definitely check out ConCarolinas.

HB2 Progress: (I'm getting there!)

79840 / 90000 words. 89% done!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GRAVE WAR is here!

The Revision Game, Part one--2nd drafts: The Big Picture

What's Next?