Contest Winners!

The Random number generator has spoken, and winners for cool Twice Dead items have been drawn!

Congratulations to Pamela, Kailia Sage, and Rose Bassett!

All winners please email me at contests(AT)kalayna(DOT)com. As I only have one of each item, please rank the prizes by which you'd like to receive most. Also, please indicate the address where you would like me to ship your prize.

Thank you everyone who entered! If you didn't win, feel free to email me at the same address and include the word "bookmark" in the subject line and I will be happy to send you a bookmark for Twice Dead.

I hope everyone is having a great Presidents Day!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congrats to the winners!

Cher Green

Popular posts from this blog

GRAVE WAR is here!

The Revision Game, Part one--2nd drafts: The Big Picture

What's Next?