Why do Haven vamps have a pulse? Answering your questions.

A friend who recently read Once Bitten asked me about why Haven vamps have a pulse even though they don't breathe. I thought it was a great question, so I blogged about it over at The Magic District today. Interested in knowing? Check it out here!

One thing about writers, we love to talk about our books. (Unless you pin me down in public then I'll get all wide-eyed, check out the corners of the room, and tell you I write "about vampires and shapeshifters, and uh, stuff . . . " Yeah, I'm working on that.) Anyway, I do actually love talking about why I made decisions in my world building and characters, and I love hearing from readers, so, if you have questions, now is a great time to ask. I'll answer questions in posts over the next few weeks, so let's hear them. What are you wondering about?

Happy Thursday everyone!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Erm... When I click on the link the page is not found...
Kalayna Price said…
Oops! Okay, fixed now. Thanks for pointing that out.

Popular posts from this blog

GRAVE WAR is here!

The Revision Game, Part one--2nd drafts: The Big Picture

What's Next?