GRAVE MEMORY Excerpt and ARC Winner from Newsletter!

Today I'm very happy to release the first two chapters of Grave Memory. You can find the excerpt HERE. I hope that you enjoy!

Also, it is time to announce the winner of the Grave Memory ARC (contest rules were in June's newsletter). To enter, I asked you to send me the name of Alex's uncle. The correct answer is Nandin, the King of Shadows. I received nearly two hundred correct responses--you guys are awesome. I employed a random number generator, and the winner is:

Karin Anderson

Congratulations! Karin, I'll get the ARC out to you in the next few days. Thank you everyone who entered.

 Have a great Monday everyone, and check back soon, because I'll be releasing a sneak peek of THIRD BLOOD in the next few days!

Comments

Sorwen said…
At this point it is kind of hard to want to read Third Blood. I really enjoyed the first two books and that is part of the problem. I've noticed a lot lately where writers have really lost touch with the character between huge release dates like this has been. I've had to drop several writers, because I just didn't enjoy the series any more because the characters acted so out of character.

I'm not saying that will happen with your book, but I approach the release of the next book with quite a bit of trepidation where before I greatly looked forward to it.
Anonymous said…
Yay, Third Blood!
AquarianDancer said…
I just got the book, Kalayna! Thanks so much!!!

Karin

Popular posts from this blog

GRAVE WAR is here!

The Revision Game, Part one--2nd drafts: The Big Picture

What's Next?