Winner!

I'm a winner! (and a dork, but that's beside the point.)

Paranormal romance writer, Jenna Black has a really cool contest every week where she asks readers to answer "what if" questions. The questions/scenarios are interesting, so I've been reading and, recently, answering the questions simply because they are so very interesting. I never answered with the intention of trying to win one of the contests.

So, it was a great surprise when I checked my email this morning and found a message from Jenna telling me I won. (It's a random drawing, and there weren't that many people who answered the question last week, so my chances were pretty good...but I never win things, so this was completely unexpected.) I'm very excited because in the next few weeks, an envelope should arrive with signed cover flats of Jenna's first three 'Guardians of the night' novels--I've never actually figured out what to do with signed cover flats, but the collector in me loves them.

If you have a few extra minutes, I highly recommend popping over to Jenna's blog. And if you haven't read her Guardian series yet, go pick it up! (The third novel in the series, Shadows on the Soul, will be out in September.)


Well, happy Tuesday everyone, back to work now.

Comments

Rachel Vincent said…
Congrats! Jenna's a real sweetheart. ;-)
Kalayna Price said…
Thanks!

Yes I like her (in the I don't know her outside her blog and books way...lol)

Popular posts from this blog

GRAVE WAR is here!

The Revision Game, Part one--2nd drafts: The Big Picture

What's Next?