Friday, November 03, 2006

Quick update: Day 3

Well day three of Nano is coming to an end.

To be on target with my personal goal I needed to be at 9k tonight, I still have a couple hours left, but I'm not sure I'll make it. I will probably get close though.

Current word count:
7457/95000

I'm feeling a little better today, and I'm hoping I will be up to going to CRW tomorrow. I won't be able to drive if I take the pain pills the doc gave me, and though my husband has offered to drive me, I probably won't go if I have to face all those new people drugged up. So, if I'm not hurting too bad, I plan to go, but I don't know how good a first impression I'll make as I look like someone punched me in the jaw.

We will see.

2 comments:

fred charles said...

Glad to hear that you are moving along. I had some issues with my internet this week that caused me not to be able upload my word count. It looks like you made a huge leap in WC over the last few days! Good for you! I could barely reach the minimum over the weekend.

Kalayna-Nicole Price said...

Hey Fred, I just checked your word count. If you didn't make your min, the cushion you built absorbed it nicely. You're still ahead of where you need for 50k.