Too cool not to share

This is called drive-by posting. An alert just appeared in my inbox alerting me to new content mentioning me on goodreads. Well, considering I haven't announced anything new in the past couple weeks, I thought that was pretty interesting, so I clicked on it to check out what it was referring to. And discovered . . .

Trivia Questions about the Haven Novels!

Okay, maybe this is a total geek-out moment, but I think it is absolutely awesome that someone took the time to make trivia questions about my series. (I'm not sure it's really reached my subconscious yet that people really do read the books, despite the fact I've heard from many very amazing readers.) So, I wanted to write a quick post to share my smiles with you.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Comments

Tyhitia Green said…
Congratulations. Too cool. :-D
Anonymous said…
I just took the quiz...i got 2 wrong....
Kalayna Price said…
I took the quiz too. Luckily, I got them all right. LOL ^_~
Marcia Colette said…
Finally. I quiz I might actually score high on. ;-)
Susan Hatler said…
That's awesome. Great validation! :)

Popular posts from this blog

GRAVE WAR is here!

The Revision Game, Part one--2nd drafts: The Big Picture

What's Next?