Where am I web crawling today?

Yes, I posted about where I was appearing on the net just a few days ago, but I missed some links. Time to rectify that.

-Today, I'm blogging over at my fabulous agents blog in her Debut Week series. The blog is titled "How to Not Write a Novel" go check it out, and leave a comment to be entered to win a bundle of books!

-Today is also the last day to head over to the Tri Mu Blog and enter to win a copy of my new release TWICE DEAD. Entering is easy, so don't forget to stop by and enter to win!

-Also, as promised, today I am blogging over at the Magic District. The blog title is "Be Nice or I'll Put You in My Novel" and as previously mentioned includes a never before posted deleted scene from ONCE BITTEN, so check it out!

Have a great Thursday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GRAVE WAR is here!

The Revision Game, Part one--2nd drafts: The Big Picture

What's Next?