Author Chat with Faith Hunter

Hey everyone. I'm very pleased to share a quick author chat with New York Times Bestselling urban fantasy author, Faith Hunter. I had a chance to chat with Faith about her books and tips for writers when I was at StellarCon last weekend, so I hope you'll check out the video (below). And for more writing tips, be sure you check out www.magicalwords.net.


Have a great weekend everyone!

(Sorry this is so late in the day--I was fighting with youtube all morning. I finally realized I could upload the video to facebook first and share it that way, and thus circumvented the whole youtube issue, but yeah, way later than I wanted.)

Comments

Sandy Williams said…
Hmm. I only see a black box. Is that just my computer acting funky?
Kalayna Price said…
Uh, oh.

It's working on my end, but that doesn't mean anything. I don't usually use facebook to embed my videos so any number of things could be going wrong.

Did you try refreshing?

Anyone else having an issue seeing the video?
Stephanie St. Clair said…
Hi Kaylana,

I was able to watch the video. Loved it! Just an fyi...the link you have magicalwords.com. I think Faith said it was .net. When I used it, the link took me to a "site for sale" page. :-)
Kalayna Price said…
Thanks Stephanie! I fixed it.
widdershins said…
Great interview.... Faith could talk the hind leg off a dog and a) not be boring and b)always have something to offer.

Thanks for showing it. I've often wondered what sort of voice faith had... See you are Magical Words.
widdershins said…
That's weird... first the video wasn't there, then it was, and now it sin't again...

.... anyhow... just watched your virgin burn.... awesome. I'm impressed by anyone who can move fire that fast around their body and not combust, centrifugal forces notwithstanding.
Anonymous said…
Omg -- I love the premise of Bloodring as Faith tells it: "...the angels came, humans died in great numbers, there were plagues and wars, but God never showed up." I was intrigued by this author in the first place for no known reason, now I will definately need to try to read one of her books. Bloodring specifically.

Popular posts from this blog

GRAVE WAR is here!

The Revision Game, Part one--2nd drafts: The Big Picture

What's Next?