Quick updates and announcements

First and foremost, I want to thank all of you who have joined the fan page on facebook. Next week there will be a contest that everyone who likes the page will be automatically entered in, so watch this space for more information to come.

 Next on the list, I'm very excited to announce that GRAVE WITCH was nominated as "Best Novel with Romantic Elements" for 2010 by The Romance Reviews. If you have a moment, I'd be absolutely thrilled if you'd head over and vote. Thanks!


And on to more updates, I've been given permission to release an excerpt from GRAVE DANCE. Woohoo! I promise I've been waiting as impatiently to share as you guys have been to read. Tonight or tomorrow I'll be releasing a newsletter with a special preview of the excerpt. It will be up online for everyone next Monday. If you haven't joined the newsletter yet but would like to, you can sign up here:

Don't worry, I send out no more than one newsletter a month. Also, I try to make sure newsletter recipients get first previews of covers and excerpts.

Okay, unless I'm forgetting something, I think that is it for the updates today. Please check back tomorrow when I'll have a video interview with NYT bestselling urban fantasy author, Faith Hunter!

Happy Thursday everyone!

Comments

Amanda Bonilla said…
Congrats on your nomination! You totally deserve it! :)
Mardel said…
Very cool about being nominated.

I'm also very, extremely glad that there will be an excerpt available to link to. when I mention authors' books on my blog, I love to link to excerpts whenever possible.

I'm also still looking forward to reading Grave Dance - :)
Kalayna Price said…
Thanks Amanda!!

The newsletter will go out this evening Mardel. I hope you enjoy the excerpt and thanks for sharing it! (but please don't link to the excerpt until it is released publicly on Monday. Thanks!)

Popular posts from this blog

GRAVE WAR is here!

The Revision Game, Part one--2nd drafts: The Big Picture

What's Next?