Facebook Contest WINNER!!

Do you remember last week's post about the Facebook Author Page Contest? Well, the contest has now ended and it's time to draw the winner!

According to the random number generator, the winner is:

LISA FULLER

Congratulations Lisa! Please send an email on facebook or to contests(AT)kalayna(DOT)com with which book you'd like to receive and where you'd like me to ship it. Thank you everyone who "liked" the new author page. Stay tuned for more contests and book info to come.

(Sorry about the late posting of this announcement. This is the first time I sat down with my internet today. Also, I'm dreadfully behind on email. If you've emailed me in the last few weeks, I should be getting back to you in the next few days. Sorry!)

Happy Hump day everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GRAVE WAR is here!

The Revision Game, Part one--2nd drafts: The Big Picture

What's Next?