Facebook Author Page Contest!

I mentioned last week that I was planning a contest for those who "liked" my new author page on Facebook, and I am now ready to get that contest going. Entering is super easy: everyone who currently "likes" the page as well as all those who join by 11:59 pm on Tuesday, March 22nd will automatically be entered to win. Now I'm sure you're all wondering what you could win, right? I'm glad you asked.

Up for grabs is a signed copy of your choice of any of my currently released books. (Sorry, I don't have any ARCs of this summer's upcoming releases, so only the three which are already out.) And, just because I think it will be fun, for every hundred "likes" the page gets during the contest, I'll add in another book. That means that if the page passes 300 fans, I'll be giving away signed copies of my entire backlist. If the contest generates even more entries, for every hundred mark after 300, I'll pick an additional winner. So please spread the word about the page and the contest to anyone you think would enjoy the books!

The winner(s) will be selected using a random number generator and announced both on Facebook and the blog on Wednesday, March 23rd. This contest is open internationally. 


Good luck everyone!


Comments

I already own Grave Witch but I still would like to own Once Bitten and Twice Dead

Popular posts from this blog

GRAVE WAR is here!

The Revision Game, Part one--2nd drafts: The Big Picture

What's Next?