New Widget and a link to "The Preposition Gnome"

(If you didn't see it yesterday, check out this post for details on how to enter the current contest.)

Hey everyone. This is a just a quick post to let everyone know I'm over at Magical Words today. I wrote a craft post about the preposition gnome haunting my laptop, so I hope you'll head over and check it out.

In other news, I designed a countdown widget for the release of GRAVE DANCE. If anyone is interested in sporting the widget on their page/blog/what-have-you, just click on the grey "Get Widget" box under the counter for the code.



Okay, that's it for me today. (I told you this would be a quick post)
Have a great weekend everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GRAVE WAR is here!

The Revision Game, Part one--2nd drafts: The Big Picture

What's Next?