NaNo day 25: Thanks!

We are hours from Thanksgiving, (officially--sleep still needs to happen. LOL) and while I sometimes forget and mark the day down as a scary'food holiday', it really isn't. It is a day to remember our blessings and give thanks.

So, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone out there reading this blog. A lot of amazing things have happened this year, and I've been thrilled to be able to share them with you. Thanks for stopping by and sharing this bit of the net with me.

I hope you are well blessed, have safe travels if you are visiting, and have a wonderful holiday!

I bet a couple of you Wrimos are so near the finish line that you can taste it. (Or maybe you crossed it already?) Let's see those word counts!

Comments

Kai-Lee Kenniz said…
I'd like to return that thanks to you for being someone to look up to, for inspiring all of us who haven't yet gotten published (but we will!) and for being a friend most of all, who doesn't mind answering my many questions over gmail chat and cheering me on when my brain hurts. ;-)
Anonymous said…
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

Word count : 41244
Kalayna Price said…
Awww, Heather, thanks! **huggles**

Woohoo Cher, you're reaching the home stretch.

Popular posts from this blog

GRAVE WAR is here!

The Revision Game, Part one--2nd drafts: The Big Picture

What's Next?